The Arden Pig Company wants your event to be a success and the best way to achieve this is to formulate a strong, honest and open relationship with you, where communication is clear and expectations from both sides are understood from the outset.
Following our discussions Arden Pig Company will provide you with an individual written ( email ) quotation direct to you or via your wedding planner. It will remain valid for your particular event date. In the instance that the event brief alters, it may be necessary to review and reissue the quotation.
the Arden Pig Company services are hired under the terms and conditions set out below. The payment by any person of any fees and charges for such services shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment and acceptance by such person of these conditions. Regardless if the deposit (or full payment) is submitted, a copy of the Terms and Conditions can be requested at any time or printed via the internet.
Confirmation of your event will be upon receipt of the requested deposit. Failure to provide one may result in The Arden Pig Company cancelling the event.
As many costs are incurred on your behalf prior to the event date, The Arden Pig Company have the following payment terms:
- The client agrees to the booking and terms with an initial deposit - to be deducted from the total of the booking.
- 2 nd payment based on a minimum of 25% of total quotation costs, is required no later than 7 days after the signing of the booking form.
- A further 50 % is required 1 month before the event.
- Full prepayment of all known costs is payable 1 week before the day of your event.
In the instance that you need to cancel your event, the following conditions will apply:
- All cancellations must be made by telephone, in the first instance and then confirmed in writing or by email.
- The Event will only be cancelled when the Client is receipt of a Cancellation Acceptance from The Arden Pig Company, which will either be a written letter or an email from The Arden Pig Copany
- If the Client shall cancel or be deemed to cancel the Event one calendar month or more than one calendar month prior to the Event Date specified in the quotation, then the Client shall be liable to pay 50% of the Total Costs in addition to all out of pocket disbursements or costs of The Arden Pig Company in relation to the proposed provision of the Services, credit being given for any Payment on Account already paid.
- If the Client shall cancel or be deemed to cancel the Event less than one calendar month but more than one week prior to the Event Date specified in the quotation, then the Client shall be liable to pay 75% of the Total Costs in addition to all out of pocket disbursements or costs of The Arden Pig Company in relation to the proposed provision of the Services, credit being given for any Payment on Account already paid.
- If the Client shall cancel or be deemed to cancel the Event less than one week prior to the Event Date specified in the quotation, then the Client shall remain liable to pay 100% of the Total Costs.
Where circumstances beyond The Arden Pig Company control prevent us from fulfilling any obligations,The Arden Pig Company will, by notice in writing to the Client, terminate the booking and return to the Client any balance of the Payment on Account remaining after settlement of all or any costs, expenses or liabilities howsoever incurred in respect of the proposed provision of the Services.